Monday 16 March 2020

QUARANTINE CLASS SCHEDULE AND INSTRUCTIONS




Good morning my dearest students,

How are you coping with the new situation? As I told you on Friday March 13th, I will be posting exercises for all of my groups through this blog. You'll get a new exercise to do/ a new material for learning every school day in which, according to your schedule, you would have your English class.

Follow the indications in every exercise. Pay attention to the "label" ("etiqueta"), to know if it is something to hand in afterwards, to email or just for practice. Notice that some messages will be addressed to Junior Students, Senior Students or Seniors re-taking English I.

Sometimes you'll just have to post a comment, some others email a composition, or complete some self-correcting exercises. 

My advice is that you follow your class schedule to keep with your school tasks, as if it were face-to-face tuition; e.g. 1 hour of English, two hours of History... and so on every day. Keep yourself busy and take advantage of the extra time to do some catching up.

Let me remind you of some suitable tools to look up vocabulary, check to spell...


I hope to see your faces and hear your voices very soon 😉. Be safe, follow the rules, keep calm and help your family. 

See you in the follow up post. 








No comments:

Post a Comment