Monday 21 September 2020

Welcome back!

 Hi Everyone! Welcome to the English blog. My name is Arantxa Sánchez and I will be your teacher throughout this year. To those of you who already started the journey with us, welcome back ;-), in case you are new at the school , make yourself at home.


ABOUT THE BLOG...

As many of you already know, this is a resource blog and a class blog altogether. You will have to check for homework or task instructions in it. It can also be used to review grammar in the grammar section, improve your listening skills, etcetera.
Make sure you also check your " Classroom space" in your Google account , so that you won't miss any work.

YOUR CONTRIBUTION...

The most important part in this blog project is YOU. Make comments, answer questions, comment on your classmates posts; your contribution is priceless.
Pay attention to the different tags in every entry, IF IT SAYS HOMEWORK, you'll probably have to post a comment or prepare a task, if it says " ASSESSABLE", it means that it will be specially taken into account  in the marking period. Feel free to contribute even if it is not compulsory any other time.


SUBSCRIBE FOR THIS BLOG...

An easy way to be updated is to submit your e-mail. pay attention to the section on the right , where it says "follow by e-mail". You'll receive an e-mail notifying a new entry on or any other update.

CLASSROOM SPACES

1A ( groups 1 and 2) classroom code: y77mfgm
1B ( groups 1 and 2) classroom code: 7ku6odz
2A  classroom code :l6fhb2y
2B  classroom code: 54ehawl
2C  classroom code: 54ehawl


What do you say? Are you ready to start?

😉

19 comments:

  1. hello Arantxa im Arac, in this summer i studied for in this year don´t standiing in the edge the failure and i learn a lot


    kiss!!!! (sorry for the fails in grammar but i not expert XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucía Yuan Infante23 September 2020 at 20:42

    Hi Arantxa, I'm Lucía Yuan. I've been a bit nervous because my friends had ended up in 2º A and C while I'm in B, but everything it's going well for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arantxa! How are you doing? I'm Paula Domínguez from the group second A. This year I'm kinda sad because I don't really want to leave this place, my friends in here, etc... Though it has been two bad years for me I've been very happy in here and it brings me so much joy and entertaiment. So I hope the year doesn't end fast:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Arantxa, I'm Pepe Cordón. I come from doing 1° of bachillerato in another institute, so I'm very excited to start on a new institute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello companions, i´m Maria Inmaculada Alfaro Muniz , but i prefer to be called inma. I have 17 years old. I study the last year art , this year, i am studyind 2º bachelor , i hope approve all subjets this year, my cat called mia , she will cheer me up with her pampering, hahahah.
    delighted to teach with you again Arantxa, greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Arantxa!! I’m Antonio Sánchez from 2ºC. This years I start nervous and confused. I hope to pass the subjects and maintain the normality of the classes. Together, we can win this battle! Kisses and see you tomorrow❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Arantxa. I am Lucia Contreras from 2°B.
    I am happy because i have almost finished my school years, but a little dad because i won't have a typical last year because of coronavirus. Whatever, i am so nervous.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucia!
      This year can be special for many reasons. Let's make the most of it!
      Regards

      Delete
  8. Keira Beltrán Hernández24 September 2020 at 19:38

    Hi Arantxa! I'm Mercedes Beltrán from 2°B, but I prefer be called Keira. I'm new in this school and I'm so excited because I really wanted to get into this school and study art subjects. I'm so glad to be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keira!
      Welcome to EALO! I hope you'll feel like home here. I'm sure you will enjoy it and learn a lot!
      Regards

      Delete
  9. Hello!!!! I am Valeria García from 2ºA. We have started this course very rarely but everything will be fine. This is already my last year studying high school here, because what I want to study isn't in Huelva, so I hope to pass all the subjects. Also encouragement for all my colleagues and new people this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what to say but, hello welcome back to my channel :')

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, i’m Ana Domínguez from 2B and
    I hope You hace good luck to everybody this new course

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, i’m Ana Domínguez from 2B and
    I hope You hace good luck to everybody this new course

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, i’m Ana Domínguez from 2B and
    I hope You hace good luck to everybody this new course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana!
      Thanks for your message. Lots of luck for you too.

      Delete
  14. Hi Arantxa, I´m Roberta Elvira from 2ºA. I´m nervious for this year. It´s very important for my future to have good marks, so I am going to study a lot. Wish me luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete