Wednesday 17 June 2020

CUESTIONARIO DE VALORACIÓN / SURVEY ON THE SUBJECT (1A/1B)

Dear students,

How are you today? You know your final period assessment conference will be next Wednesday. As far as I am concerned I am not asking you to do any more tasks/ activities regarding this subject. You are done! It has been a hard term and an even harder situation for all of us. I must congratulate most of you on the good work you have made, on how honest you have been and how extremely disciplinate many of you have acted. These are demanding days, we need to show, make efforts and learn. Learning really is the key to success. I hope to have contributed to your learning of the language and I hope you feel that you really have learned with me.
It's a shame we have to finish your junior year without huggins, kisses and joyful gatherings at our school, as I said ,these are hard days. Good news is , summer is round the corner 😉. 

I have a last questionnaire for you to make. It's a little survey (in Spanish) so that I get a general perspective on your opinion about the subject. There are only 15 items and it has an estimated time of 10 minutes to complete it. It will be open for several days before the teacher's assessment conference takes place.

It's been my pleasure to teach you, I hope you all get  the best results !

Best wishes,

Arantxa

7 comments:

  1. inmaculada alfaro17 June 2020 at 13:23

    hello Arantxa ,
    already did !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Arantxa, I already did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope and I think that the rest of teachers should do this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Arantxa, I just wanted yo thank you for all the support you give in person or even in this rough times. This classes had been joyfull and the end of my first year in the Ealo happening this way really piss me off, I was really happy in presencial classes and I kinda need them to improve myself and be a little more happy. It's sad to write this on a blog because I wish I could tell you in person but this is my only alternative, I wish you a good time summer! Thank you for your hard work with all of us.

    BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for contributing.
    There will be better days. Good luck with your grades.
    Be positive, there are many ways of learning, not just face-to face. Luckily , we'll be able to see each other faces next year.
    Best wishes,
    Arantxa

    ReplyDelete