Wednesday 27 May 2020

ERROR CORRECTION EXERCISE 2A

Hello all!

Well, this is the last assignment for you before the marking period. I've decided to offer you an error correction exercise to review different common mistakes. There are 15 sentences to be read and corrected. Remember there are two mistakes in every example . Do not forget to rewrite those sentences ( the exercise does not consist of adding a word or crossing out an "s" on the existing sentence, but writing a correct full one.
As for correction standards and punctuation, every fully corrected sentence is marked 0.5, In case you just identify and correct one of the two mistakes , 0.25 will be marked.


TODAY'S ASSIGNMENT.

1. Send your error correction exercises  to arantxaealo@gmail.com
2. Leave a comment on the blog indicating what in your opinion is your Achilles Heel in English ( a grammar point, spelling, a particular type of exercise...) I am preparing further PEvAU practice  and I would appreciate this information.

I will continue posting PEvAU exams , suggestions , practice and language tips on the blog. I would suggest that you "stay tuned".

I have enjoyed teaching you guys this bizarre, unpredictable school year. I hope you have improved your English and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours ( PEvAU or not ).
Keep studying, the fight is still on!






No comments:

Post a Comment