Thursday 28 May 2020

2B ERROR CORRECTION HOMEWORK ( optional)

Hello 2B students!

Well, this is the last assignment for you before the marking period is over . I've decided to offer you an error correction exercise to review different common mistakes. There are 15 sentences to be read and corrected. Remember there are two mistakes in every example . Do not forget to rewrite those sentences ( the exercise does not consist of adding a word or crossing out an "s" on the existing sentence, but writing a correct full one.
As for correction standards and punctuation, every fully corrected sentence is marked 0.5, In case you just identify and correct one of the two mistakes , 0.25 will be marked.




LAST HOMEWORK

1. Send your error correction exercises  to arantxaealo@gmail.com
2. Leave a comment on the blog indicating what in your opinion is your Achilles Heel in English ( a grammar point, spelling, a particular type of exercise...) I am preparing further PEvAU practice to keep on offering you ESL materials  and I would appreciate this information.
DEADLINE: exercises will be accepted until 23:59 of tonight.

I will continue posting PEvAU exams , suggestions , practice and language tips on the blog. I would suggest that you "stay tuned".

It has been my pleasure to teach you an it's a shame you have to end your senior year like this. I hope you have improved your English and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours ( PEvAU or not ).
Keep studying, the fight is still on!💗💪





4 comments:

  1. Hi Arantxa! Well, I think that my Achilles Heel in English is specially the last exercice of PEVAU test, the review. I don't know why but I have always had problems with reviews and I got of it a low mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, Noelia. What do you mean with the review? This error correction type of exercise?

      Delete
  2. Hi Arantxa, I think I´m bad at "Use of English". I have problems with prepositions and conectors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Arantxa, my Achilles heel in English is especially the report speech.

    ReplyDelete