Monday 8 June 2020

1A JUNIORS general tenses Review- TEST PREPARATION

Hi my dear Juniors!

Explendid morning, isn't it? How are you feeling in the last part of this year's race? You are doing great! I am so proud of you ! We still need to work a little harder before the term is over, it's easy and simple, just a little more. We are going to review all the verb tenses, including time expressions. You'll have a test on Wednesday June 10th. Don't worry, it's easy, just review what you know!


Pay attention to this chart below👇Do you recognize all the tenses?

LET'S USE OUR BOOK!
Do you recognise all the tenses? Well, you are going to use the blue section at the back of your book to review. Just read, make sure you remember, do all the exercises in case you haven't ( There are exercises after every grammar explanation).I'll show you the pages:
UNIT 1 page 109
UNIT 2 page 111
UNIT 3 page 114
UNIT 4 page 115
UNIT 5 page 117
IRREGULAR VERBS LIST Page 152


TODAY'S SELF- CORRECTING PRACTICE
Here you are some online self-correcting practice 
PRACTICE 1  ( scroll down for corrections)
PRACTICE 2 (click check for corrections)

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO IN THE BLOG?
Just post a comment explaining your mistakes. You can also ask a question about anything you do not understand . I'll prepare an extra set of exercises and explanations for tomorrow based on your questions. Have fun today, and practice a lot!





11 comments:

  1. Good morning Arantxa!!
    I'm Mónica Ferreiro.
    I had all the exercices correct, so I think I have understood the uses of the tenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Arantxa, I am Roberta.
    In the practise 1, I had 4 questions wrong because It won't let me rectify.
    In the practise 2, I had 6/5. I did not understand the two finally questiones, but I have checked the solution and I understand it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Roberta!
      Are you going to do all the exercises in the Grammar section ( blue section) of your book? I'll post the answer key tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Hi Arantxa. I´m Laura Duque.
    I´ve had all the exercises correct. i would like to ask you a question about the exam, in which hour are we going to do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,
      Your class delegate has contacted me this morning informing about the LUN exam, so I have decided to open the test from 16.00 to 19.00 h.
      I hope you can meet the exam date and time.

      Delete
  4. Hi Arantxa, i am Lucia Contreras 1a.
    I have had all the activities fine. I think that i could get a good mark in the exam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Arantxa, I am Aylén Domínguez.

    I had all the exercices fine, so I think I have understood the exersice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Arantxa!! I’m Antonio Sánchez from 1ºA.

    I have had all activities and I think that I need to study more to remember the verb tenses.

    I have a question about the test: For the test (Unit 1-5), do we need to study all the verb tenses or all the grammar?

    Regards❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Antonio!
    All the grammar. Since you need to know the time expressions for every verb tense, adverbs like ( already, since, yet. etc...) let me know if I can be of any help for that.
    best,
    Arantxa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Arantxa ,i'm María Candón.
    In Practice 1, I had 5 wrong questions, and then I corrected them.
    In practice 2, I had 3 questions wrong and I also corrected them.
    I will practice more to fail less.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cam 1ºA

    Practice 1-7/12
    Practice 2- 9/10
    I will practice more to fail less.

    ReplyDelete