Thursday 11 June 2020

1B - GRAMMAR TEST 1 TO 5

This is the test you were waiting for. CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE TEST👈
As I told you the estimated time to take it is 40 minutes. The test will be open from 10.00 to 13.00. No more answers will be accepted after the deadline.


SOME TIPS BEFORE TAKING THE TEST✅

 Just pay attention to your OWN test and take your time to think  the right answer. Remember this is a test to diagnose how much you know and how much you have learnt, take your time reviewing before starting the test. Results will be sent to you as soon as the deadline is over so that you can check the correct answers. You will need a watch / clock to control time, remember the estimated time is 40 minutes.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀GOOD LUCK🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

4 comments:

  1. Hi Arantxa, I' m Leo I just finished my examen, did you get my results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leo!
      I have just sent all of your results , plus an informative mail. I could not release the results before the exam time is over.
      best,
      Arantxa

      Delete
  2. Hello Arantxa! I'm Alejandro Venegas Suárez from 1-B. Did you get my results? Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ale!
      Yes, now that the exam time is over I can release all your results.
      Best,
      Arantxa

      Delete