Tuesday 9 June 2020

1B GRAMMAR REVIEW- TEST PREPARATION

Hi 1B juniors!

How are you today? We still need to work a little harder before the term is over, it's easy and simple, just a little more. We are going to review all the verb tenses, including time expressions. You'll have a test on Thursday June 11th. Don't worry, it's easy, just review what you know!


LET'S USE OUR BOOK!
Do you recognise all the tenses? Well, you are going to use the blue section at the back of your book to review. Just read, make sure you remember, do all the exercises in case you haven't ( There are exercises after every grammar explanation).I'll show you the pages:
UNIT 1 page 109
UNIT 2 page 111
UNIT 3 page 114
UNIT 4 page 115
UNIT 5 page 117
IRREGULAR VERBS LIST Page 152

TODAY'S SELF- CORRECTING PRACTICE
Here you are some online self-correcting practice 
PRACTICE 1  ( scroll down for corrections)
PRACTICE 2 (click check for corrections)

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO IN THE BLOG?
Just post a comment explaining your mistakes. You can also ask a question about anything you do not understand . I'll prepare an extra set of exercises and explanations for tomorrow based on your questions. Have fun today, and practice a lot!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Arantxa, I'm Alexis
    In the first practice I have obtained 3 errors and in the second practice I have obtained 7/10
    (Le comunico que me quiero apuntar a una academia de inglés para sacarme el B1 ya que me va a hacer falta a lo largo de mis estudios y quería saber cuál me recomienda usted siendo mi profesora de inglés, un saludo❤️❤️)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexis!
      keep on practising for tomorrow's test!I'll email-you about your question.
      Best,
      Arantxa

      Delete
  2. Hello Arantxa Im Marta, I have obtained 1 error in the firt task and in the second practice I have obtained 8/10. Doing the activities I had a question but I checked with the internet and I have everything clearer. Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arantxa, I'm Pablo Torres. I only had 1 error in the first task and I had 9/10 in the second one. I think I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello arantxa! I´m Rocío Ruíz from 1*B

    These are my results:
    Practice 1: 11/12
    Practice 2: 7/10

    Arantxa lo que me pasa muchas veces como a sido en el caso del segundo ejercicio, que confundo los tiempos porque a lo mejor con dos o tres opciones diferentes me sirven para la misma pregunta. No se si me he explicado muy bien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Arantxa! I'm Alejandro Venegas Suárez from 1-B.

    My results are:
    Act.1: 11/12
    ACT.2: 8/10

    I think they are good :) Good Night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Arantxa! I made two mistakes in the first task but I made 10/10 in the second one. I don't have questions because I fully understand the lesons. Thank you for the tasks, they really help! Good night!

    ReplyDelete