Monday 11 May 2020

TEST ON CONDITIONALS 1A JUNIORS

Good morning my dear juniors!

Here is the online test I told you about. If you feel that you need an extra review of your notes, do that before you take the test.📖🖉

The test has an estimated time of 40 minutes. Make sure you have the time and do not get distracted while taking the test. It will be open from 9.00 am until 15.30 pm.  No more responses will be accepted after 15.30 of today. ⏰

Every test is different for every user, concentrate on your OWN test and so not waste time.
Do not forget to click on "SUBMIT" at the end of the form.✅

Do not hesitate to post a question in case you need to ask me anything about the procedure, before starting the test.💬


CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE TEST


👌🍀🍀GOOD LUCK🍀🍀💪



7 comments:

  1. Hi Arantxa!! I'm Antonio Sánchez from 1°A. I just have finished the test. Have you recieved my online test?
    I see you tomorrow! Regards❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Antonio!
    Yes, I got your answers. All the results will be automatically released once the deadline is over. Results will be sent to the e-mail address that you used to take the test.
    Good job, Antonio!
    You did a very good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aranxta ,I'm Maria Candon

    I finished the test, can you tell me if I get it.
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Results have already been released, did you see yours?

      Delete
  4. Hi Arantxa, i have just done my test. But i have doubts about an exercise. Can you explain me the activity about arrange the sentece. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete