Wednesday 15 April 2020

1A JUNIORS FUTURE WORKSHEET AND COMMON MISTAKES VIDEO

Hello dear 1A students!

How was your Future Progressive and Future Perfect practice? I hope you understood the use of both structures. I have prepared a little follow -up video dealing with some common mistakes. Watch the video first and then complete the worksheet.




DOWNLOAD WORKSHEET.
Remember the worksheet is assessable and that you'll have to send it to me to arantxaealo@gmail.com by 15:00 of today. DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON IT.
I hope you find today's video and practice useful. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to post them on the blog.  Have a nice week!😉

4 comments:

  1. I am Juan Carlos, my results of the workship are 18/23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arantxa!!
    I'm Mónica Ferreiro. My results of the worksheet are 22/23.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arantxa !! I am Antonio Sánchez from 1ºA. Sorry for the inconvenience, I did not see that we had to pass our scores to you. I corrected it that day when you sent the answers.
    My results: 17/23

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Arantxa, my results of the workship are 17/23

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete