Tuesday 21 April 2020

1A READING COMPREHENSION.


Hello dear 1A juniors!
How are you today? So yesterday you had a listening activity , which means that today you will be practising... READING COMPREHENSION!! I chose a reading you can download so that you can read offline on any device .


READING AND EXERCISES
ANSWER KEY (ACTIVADO)

You can copy the responses on any digital document ( Google doc, Word, Open Office) or on your notebook, using a pen . Please send your responses to arantxaealo@gmail.com.
Please try to send your reading comprehension answers by tonight ( which means along the day, from now to tonight).
Tomorrow you'll have to post a comment with your results and will have to answer a question about the text.Be ready for that!
Have a lovely day and learn a lot!! #bepositive #wecandoit

WEDNESDAY 22nd- POST A COMMENT WITH YOUR RESULTS, AFTER CORRECTING 🔻





24 comments:

  1. Hi Arantxa, my reading activity score for yesterday is 18/20.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What new vocab did you learned from the reading?

      Delete
    2. Hi Arantxa, there are some of the new words: Plenty, savings, flying spaceships, slicing fruit.

      Delete
  2. hi Arantxa,
    my results are 12/15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ana!
      Thanks for posting. What new vocab did you learn from the text?

      Delete
  3. Hello Arantxa!!
    My results for this activity are 20/20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!
      Do you think that apps have really turned to be " a must"?

      Delete
    2. Yes, because we use the apps every day, for everything
      We use apps to study, talk with friends, play games...And now are more essential because since we can't go out we have to do everything with technologies and with apps.

      Delete
    3. How true! Thanks for answering.

      Delete
  4. Hi Arantxa :)
    My results are 10/20 ,I have to practice more,
    Thanks for you atention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi María!

      You are doing fine! Tell me what new vocab did you learned doing this reading activity?

      Delete
  5. Good morning Arantxa, I am Juan Carlos, my results are 20/20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, Juan Carlos!
    Had you heard of Syllicon Valley before?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Arantxa!! I'm Antonio Sánchez from 1°A. My results are 14/20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Antonio! Thanks a lot. What is the most important app for you? Why is it so important?

      Delete
    2. Hi Arantxa !! The most important app for me is WhatsApp. In these difficult times, it's helping me to talk with my friends anda family and see them.

      Delete
  8. Hi Teacher! My results are 19/20. Because i think that I've failed the first apart in the 2nd activity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucia!
      Very good! Had you heard about Syllicon Valley before?

      Delete
    2. No, I didn't. But it's interesting to know new places and curiosities about actuality.

      Delete
  9. Árac Álfonso 1 A
    Hi Arantxa, how are you? I leave you my work corrected
    12/20

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Arantxa! I'm Luz, my results are 19/20

    ReplyDelete
  12. Domínguez Silva, Aylén.
    Hello Arantxa! My results are 18/20

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carmen Márquez Muñoz
    Hi arantxa , my results 17/20

    ReplyDelete