Monday 4 May 2020

1A CONDITIONALS - JUNIORS PRACTICE

Hello my dear juniors!

Did you have a nice weekend? Welcome to your 8th week!! I am so proud of you,  You are doing such a great job!. Keep up!
Today we are going to work with some important grammar point : CONDITIONALS! . So pay attention to this Explanatory video and take down notes as if you were in class.

STEP 1. WATCH AND PAUSE THE VIDEO. This is a 8.35 minutes video, so sit comfortably and use your headphones if you need to concentrate.


STEP 2. TAKE NOTES OF EVERY CONDITIONAL on your notebook. Pause the video , write down examples, structures, whatever you need to have everything clear. You can also check the GRAMMAR SECTION ( blue section, UNIT 5) at the end of your book for extra support.

STEP 3. ONLINE PRACTICE
Zero Conditional
First conditional
Second conditional
Third Conditional
Mixed conditionals

You can post a question in the comment section 👇in case you do not understand any of the examples, ideas, exercises. I'll get back to you with an explanatory video.
We'll continue tomorrow with more examples and practice ! Remember to post a question in case you do not understand !!!

6 comments:

  1. Arac Alfonso 1 A
    Problems: The second conditional:
    I don't understand when I have to put "Would" in the conditional clause or result clause
    How can I know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arac!
      Thanks for your question.Check your inbox (tu correo). I'll send you a video explanation.
      Best,
      Arantxa

      Delete
  2. Hi Arantxa !! I’m Antonio Sánchez from 1ºA. I've seen the video and I've taken notes about the “Conditionals” (examples, structures and uses). Also, I've practiced with the exercises online. This grammar point is easy. I don't have any questions. I'm ready for tomorrow's practice.
    See you tomorrow !! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Antonio!
      I am glad you found it easy. Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  3. Lucía Contreras 1
    Hi Arantxa! I´ve done all the activities and 3 more because i wanted to know if learnt the conditional form.
    I did all my activities rigth. I remembered the theory perfectly because i studied it last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Lucia! I am glad you understand this grammar topic!

      Delete