Wednesday 6 May 2020

1A EXTRA PRACTICE -CONDITIONAL SENTENCES

Hi everybody!

Let's wrap up conditionals with a further practice. How do you feel about it? Do you think you understand the topic? My suggestion is that you download the following WORKSHEET and try to do all the exercises. Please, review your notes before starting the exercise so that you really have valid results.


Send the worksheet to arantxaealo@gmail.com before 16.00
 ANSWER KEY ACTIVATED so that you can correct your exercises and post the results.

Remember you have to do the exercises ON YOUR OWN. You've got your materials and your book ( UNIT 5 Grammar section) to review before answering the questions. In caso you do not know how to do an exercise, leave a question on the blog. In case you need to look up a word or expressions use your online dictionaries ( Macmillan, Reverso, Wordreference...) do not use a translator device.


There will be a test on CONDITIONALS next Monday May 11th. Be ready for that. Review your notes and let me know if I can be of any help.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Arantxa!!
    There are my today's results: 25/30
    I see you soon! Regards❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Arantxa, I am Juan Carlos, my results are 23/30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arantxa,
    I'm Mónica Ferreiro
    My results are 28/30

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arantxa, I am Lucia Contreras.
    My results are 27/30

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm Valeria García
    My results are 25/30

    ReplyDelete