Thursday 7 May 2020

1B CONDITIONAL CLAUSES WORKSHEET

Hi everybody!

Let's wrap up conditionals with a final  practice. How do you feel about it? Do you think you understand the topic? My suggestion is that you download the following WORKSHEET and try to do all the exercises. Please, review your notes before starting the exercise so that you really have valid results.


Send the worksheet to arantxaealo@gmail.com before 16.00 ( in case you cannot make it before 16.00 just let me know and we'll reschedule it for you)
The ANSWER KEY is activated . Please, correct your exercises and post the results.

Remember you have to do the exercises ON YOUR OWN. You've got your materials and your book ( UNIT 5 Grammar section) to review before answering the questions. In caso you do not know how to do an exercise, leave a question on the blog. In case you need to look up a word or expressions use your online dictionaries ( Macmillan, Reverso, Wordreference...) do not use a translator device.


There will be a test on CONDITIONALS next Tuesday May 12th. Be ready for that. Review your notes and let me know if I can be of any help.

14 comments:

  1. Hello Arantxa!
    My results are: 18/26


    (Las frases que no entendía han sido por fallos míos ya que me estaba liando al hacerlas pero ya al corregirlas he visto mis errores y los he anotado, no obstante cuando tenga alguna duda o encuentre algo que no entienda se lo preguntaré a usted)
    Saludos❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexis,
    Well done! You are getting better and better. Of course, ask me , I am happy to answer.
    Best,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arantxa!
    My results are: 19/30

    (Hay muchas frases que tenida una parte de la oracion bien y la otra parte mal, entonces no la e contado porque no sabia si ponerle medio punto)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arantxa, my results are: 12/30

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Arantxa,
    My mark is 14/30, I have some issues doing activities 2 and 5 but I'll rewatch the videos paying more attention, and If I still don't understand I'll come to ask you if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, send me an e-mail with your questions.You are more than welcome, I'll be happy to answer them.
      best,
      Arantxa

      Delete
  6. Hi Arantxa! I'm Lucía Paisal
    My results are 24/30

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Arantxa! Sorry, I couldn't post my results before, I got a 26/30.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Arantxa, I'm Daniela,sorrytsorry for the delay but lately I do not know what happens to my internet connection.
    My results are 24/30.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Arantxa, my results are 22/30

    ReplyDelete