Thursday 26 March 2020

MICRO TEST ON REPORTED SPEECH (2ºB) COMMANDS

Hello 2B class!

Here is the test I told you about yesterday. It is a 20 item multiple-choice exam. Review yesterday's exercise before starting the test and try not to be interrupted while taking it. You must not see any notes while taking it, otherwise, it is going to take you too long to finish it.


DEADLINE FOR THIS TEST IS 23:59 OF TODAY 26th. MARCH.

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE TEST

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘GOOD LUCK AND DO YOUR BEST.☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

8 comments:

  1. Hi Arantxa, good afternoon!! I taked the test and I got 15/20. I'am waiting to my answers that must be being sent to my mail to compare the right answers with the wrongs answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana, you got 7.5 on the test. Congrats!

      Delete
  2. Good afternoon Arantxa in this text have the result of the 13/20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!, I am Ana García, I got 15/20 in the test.

    ReplyDelete