Wednesday 25 March 2020

SENIORS (2ºB) REPORTED COMMANDS PRACTICE 25th. MARCH

Hello my dear GroupB seniors!

Almost in the middle of the second week!!! How are you organising yourselves? How do you feel like a little grammar today?

Here is a worksheet to practice REPORTED SPEECH, more specifically, REPORTED COMMANDS together with the ANSWER KEY. Please follow the instructions and get the work done by today, Wednesday 25th.



CLICK HERE TO SEE THE EXERCISE AND ANSWER KEY

INSTRUCTIONS:
  • You need to actually write the answers on a piece of paper.
  •  Take a minute to review what you wrote and then , using a different colour pen or pencil , correct your mistakes using the ANSWER KEY. 
  • The reporting verbs offered are going to be the content for a micro test that you are having tomorrow Thursday 26th.
  • Post a comment on the blog explaining the mistakes that you self-corrected.
REMEMBER THE DEADLINE FOR THIS EXERCISE IS TODAY.

I hope you are all following the recomendations and making the most of this situation. Remember to #stayathome and contribute to the community keeping your spirit up!!


7 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Arantxa, I've got 15/20 right answers. Almost all of these 5 senteces are wrong because how I wrote the last verb in the sentence. Example: "My dad reminded me not to forget turning off the lights" instead of "to turn off the lights". I noticed that I change the last verbs in the sentence to gerunds when it's not supposed to. I'll work on that, so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello arantxa I had 17/30 in number 1 I did not know where to put the yes and in five and six I did not know that I had to remove the please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aranxa. I has 13/17. I have failed in the if and sentences that I have not placed some to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Arantxa, I've got 14/20. I have failed in some negative sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Arantxa, my grades are 15/20. I´ve failed because I forget to put some object pronouns. Moreover, I didn´t know how to do special forms like number 14 or 19.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Arantxa sorry if i delivered it one day late. I´ve got 13/20. I have failed a Little in the object pronouns and i have to review the vocabulary more. I did not make sentence four because i did not know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Arantxa! I've made that exercise and I've got 13 right answers of 20. I've realized that I goof up when I have to put ''to not to...'', ''not to'' and I have to use pronouns after a verb. For example, I wrote ''Mother ordered to not leave my home after 11'' and I forget a lot put the pronouns. Anyway I'm going to work hard to get better.

    ReplyDelete