Friday 27 March 2020

GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY TEST UNITS 1 TO 4. ( Only group 1B)

Hello Juniors (Group B)!!

The second week is over! Good job staying at home and following sanitary rules! There will be a grammar and vocabulary online test on Tuesday March 31st. As you know, the test includes Units 1 to 3 ( grammar) and Units 1 to 4 ( Vocabulary). They are exactly the same contents previewed for THURSDAY 19th. Except for the writing section , there will be no writing section (NO TIENE WRITING).
My advice is that you use the sections at the back of your book ( Blue and Green sections) and review the grammar and the vocabulary of the units.

The exam will be active from 9.00 until 14.00.




THERE IT IS SOME EXTRA MATERIAL TO REVIEW.

SELF CORRECTING EXERCISES ON RELATIVE CLAUSES ( Watch the video first)
VOCABULARY: COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE ADJECTIVES ( Watch video first)
VOCABULARY: VERBS +ING, VERBS+ TO INF  ( Watch the video first)
PAST SIMPLE IRREGULAR VERBS ( Do all the exercises )

In case you need any other extra practice or any questions, just post a comment in the comment section and I will be happy to answer it for you.










4 comments:

  1. Hello Arantxa, I hope your quarantine goes well !! I need to tell you that I was left without taking the macbeth exam and you asked me for my parents' proof, I can mail it to you and attach your phone if you require it. greetings Daniela Hernández

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi daniela,

      Send me your email address.

      Thanks

      Delete