Wednesday 20 May 2020

2A TEST ON COMBINED GRAMMAR ACTIVITIES . PEvAU PREPARATION

Hi everybody!

Here is your online test. It will be available from 16.00 until 18.00. The estimated time to answer all the questions is 30 minutes the time of the test can be extended to 45 minutes. Make sure that you won't be interrupted before taking the test. Pay attention to the questions and focus on your test. Every test is different for every student so, do not waste your time and concentrate on your exam. You'll see 25 items. Every correct question will mark 4 points. There is no discount of punctuation for wrong answers.

Add caption


Remember no answers will be accepted after 18.00. Do your best!! 

GOOD LUCK!

6 comments:

  1. Hellow Arantxa, Ihave finished the exam but I can't see some of the corrections. Is it normal? Thank you.

    Jose Riego 2ºA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jose,
      You are supposed to see them now. Results have been released.

      Delete
  2. Arantxa en una oración de Relativo, la de Arthur me parece, la he puesto con comas en non-defining y me la pone como mal y abajo pone igual

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mireia! I am going to check your answer. I'll let you know asap.

      Delete
  3. Hello Arantxa, I have the same problem as Mireia, I used commas in this exercise and the correction saids that it is wrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ana! Let me check your answer, and I'll write you back.

      Delete