Monday 18 May 2020

SENIORS GENERAL GRAMMAR PRACTICE - PEvAU PREPARATION

Hi Everybody!

How are you today? We are reaching the end of the tunnel, we are almost there! Don't stop now and keep on fighting! Are you ready for some grammar practice?
Here you are some mixed tenses practice, passive voice, reported speech and  relative sentences ( we'll leave conditionals ,  prepositions, connectors and question formation II for tomorrow )
GRAMMAR TEST COMING UP:
It's just time to offer you a general grammar content micro-test on Wednesday May 20th,  as a general review to prepare for the Use of English Section. Let's start the practice!!

ONLINE SELF-CORRECTING PRACTICE 
ERROR CORRECTION:👌✅
Create a table chart /list with your mistakes ( write down the mistake, and its correction) on your notebook.📓
BLOG POSTING:
Please , post a comment on the blog answering the following questions by today.
  • What mistakes did you commit?
  • What do you think that you got it wrong ( you didn't know how to do it, lack of concentration, got confused with the exercise...)?
  • Which grammar point do you think you need to review the most before the test?
Text book review and practice: If you feel you need to review any of the grammar contents above , you can use your book on lessons ( lessons , not pages)
VERBS                                 LESSONS 4 TO 26
PASSIVE VOICE                LESSONS 54 TO 59
RELATIVE CLAUSES       LESSONS 137 TO 143
REPORTED SPEECH        LESSONS 132 TO 136
QUESTIONS                        LESSONS 34 TO 39

I hope you find this practice useful. Have an excellent beginning of the week! # followtherules


11 comments:

  1. Jose Riego 2ºA

    Hellow Arantxa, I had a lot of mistakes related with the reported questions, specially because I missed the verb time. It also happens to me in almost every single excercise, I forget the time and I missed. I must study better related speech and verbs times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jose!
    We'll continue with some more practice tomorrow. Verb tenses ( not time) are easy to review. I'll post more exercises about that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Arantxa, it happens to me that I forget to change the verb, especially in the reported speech but in the questions and the passive I still don't control it well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mireia,
      More Reported Speech exercises will be offered tomorrow.
      Thanks for posting.

      Delete
  4. I made mistakes in the passive especially and in the reported speech. I was wrong because I don't know how well to do it, I'll have to practice it even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rocio,
      I'll post some extra practice for you to acquire that topic.

      Delete
  5. I have made mistake in changing somes times and the pronouns in the reported speech because i forget. i have to practice this more and practice ith the passive because i fail in some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana!
      I'll prepare some extra reported speech transformation for tomorrow.
      Thanks for posting

      Delete
  6. I have made many mistakes especially in the passive and some in the mixted tenses, I should practice these exercises more so as not to make so I don’t many mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta,
      I'll take that into account for tomorrow's practice.
      Thanks for posting

      Delete
  7. Hi Arantxa!
    I have some problems whit the mixes tenses because I dont control verbs tenses.
    In generally I fail in the words order.

    Paula López Aquino 2ºA

    ReplyDelete